You’ll love our new host city, Indianapolis. The Convention Center is located in the heart of the downtown area where you can walk to a variety of shops, restaurants and attractions. Check out all that Indianapolis has to offer at http://visitindy.com
Travel Promotions are listed below.
American Airlines – Valid June 24 – July 2
United Airlines – Valid June 24 – June 30
- 2-10% Discount (Discount varies based on booking class/rate code)
- Promotion Code: ZQ3T473029 (www.united.com)
Delta Airlines – Valid June 24 – July 2
- 5-10% Discount (Discount varies based on booking class/rate code)
- Meeting Event Code: NMG47 (www.delta.com)
- Click on “More Search Options” when putting in your dates to enter code.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE OPTIONS
- GO Express Travel Airport Shuttle operated by Bloomington Shuttle runs every 30 minutes from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily from Zone 1 outside the Ground Transportation Center. $10 one way. Cash and major credit cards accepted. The last shuttle leaves the airport at 11pm. http://www.bloomingtonshuttle.com/indy_express
- IndyGo Bus Route #8 provides transportation from the airport to Downtown Indianapolis. The fare is $1.75 each way. Exact fare is required, as Operators do not carry change and credit cards are not accepted. Reservations are not required for service. The line operates daily from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. between the Indianapolis International Airport and Downtown Indianapolis. Service frequency is every 30 minutes, with stops along the way, so one way trip could take up to 40 minutes. To access the bus from the airport, the Ground Transportation Center is located between the Airport terminal/baggage claim area and the parking garage. Use the pedestrian walkways from the terminal/baggage claim areas to access Ground Transportation. Zone 6 is outdoors on the ground floor. The bus enters the downtown area with stops along Maryland Street and departs for the airport with stops along Washington. For more information call 317.635.3344 or got to www.IndyGo.net
- Carey, Indiana also offers a shared ride service at $16.95 + gratuity. Advance reservations are suggested to cut wait time, but are not necessary. They can be accessed from the Ground Transportation Center at the airport.
- The Go Green Airport Shuttle is the express Indianapolis Airport shuttle serving Downtown Indianapolis. Our most popular stops serve Lucas Oil Stadium, The Convention Center, and The Marriott Complex (JW Marriott). The shuttle operates from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. 7 days a week, $10.00 one-way. Priority is given to those with online reservations. At the airport, Cash and Major Credit Cards are accepted but walkups may have to wait for the next shuttle. http://www.bloomingtonshuttle.com/indy_express
- Taxi Service fares range from $30-$40 each way.”